Description of Exhibit: This special event will be held Friday, November 17, 2023 from 1pm-7pm and
Saturday, November 18, 2023 from 10am – 5pm in the Beckley Raleigh County Convention Center Arena in Beckley,
WV. This agreement is between Southern Communications Corporation, Beckley Raleigh County Convention Center
(Sponsors of the Show) and ____________________________(Exhibitor).
Exhibitor agrees to the following:
1. Booth space at the show. Access to electricity is also available. Outside electricity is limited to 110 only.
Outside booth bring your own tent.
2. Southern Communications also agrees to provide $25,000 in promotional advertising to promote the show on these
Southern Communications radio stations – 103CIR; Groovy 94.1FM; WTNJ 105.9; WWNR News/Talk 620 &
101.1FM; and WBKW 93.5FM &1070AM. All five website and social media.
3. Set up is Friday, November 17, 2023 from 8am- 12:30PM.
4. Exhibitor understands that a person must be at the booth/table during all hours of the show, 1pm-7pm on Friday and
10am-5pm on Saturday.
5. Exhibitor is not permitted to dismantle, disturb, or remove their booth during the show. Tear down will be Saturday
6. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due and payable to Southern Communications upon signing this agreement. The
other 50% is due and payable before or before the opening day of the show, Friday, November 17, 2023.
7. Cancelation has to be two weeks prior to the show starting with this date November 3, 2023. The refundable amount
is only for second half of the payment paid.
8. If you cancel in the two week time frame there will be no refund. November 3, 2023 through November 17, 2023
is the two week time frame.
9. If you need a table skirt (optional) the cost is $10.00 payable to Beckley Raleigh County Convention Center at the
10. Food portions are limited to 2 oz.
11. No alcohol
10. No booth space will be reserved without signed agreement and 50% deposit. Booths may not be moved or modified
without the approval of the General Manager of the show.
11. Southern Communications, Beckley Raleigh County Convention Center and/or the sponsor (s) are not responsible
for the contents and/or the materials contained in the booth.
12. No hanging of signs or banners in the upper rooms is allowed. (The tape will pull off paint from the room.)
13. All automobiles in the show require a special permit from the WV DMV. Check with the DMV at least two weeks be-
fore the show to get your permit. No more than 10 gallons of gas is permitted in any vehicle due to Fire Marshall
14. All propane Tanks must remain outside of the arena.
Do you need electricity? Yes_____ No_____
You must bring your own extension cord(s).